< Back to forum

What have we do we are frasher

Sir We don't know anything about coding please help us to learn coding And please say what should we do

Asked by: Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2020, 6:37 p.m. Last updated on Dec. 4, 2020, 6:37 p.m.

Enter your answer details below:

Enter your comment details below:

1 Answer(s)

Choose language: You can do competitive programming in any programming language but it is highly recommended that you choose one of C++ or Java. The reason being that the time of execution is a key factor in Competitive Programming and so, choosing a language whose time of execution is fast is surely going to give you a benefit.
Learn the Basics.- Learn how to read input and print output. Learn about different loops and operators.
Start with Data Structure and Algorithms. Learn DSA from different platforms like GFG, CP-Algorithms.
Participate in contests regularly. Once you solve 15 to 20 problems, you should occasionally take part in programming contests.
Keep Practicing.

anujpatel181299 last updated on Dec. 13, 2020, 1:20 a.m. 0    Reply    Upvote   

Instruction to write good question
  1. 1. Write a title that summarizes the specific problem
  2. 2. Pretend you're talking to a busy colleague
  3. 3. Spelling, grammar and punctuation are important!

Bad: C# Math Confusion
Good: Why does using float instead of int give me different results when all of my inputs are integers?
Bad: [php] session doubt
Good: How can I redirect users to different pages based on session data in PHP?
Bad: android if else problems
Good: Why does str == "value" evaluate to false when str is set to "value"?

Refer to Stack Overflow guide on asking a good question.